That was my first thought. And there the land owners stands. He bought them for his grandson to use. And keep insisting that I could use them which had me confused at first. I didn't want to offend or upset the man as well and don't want to upset the grandson either. I did however have to clear put a lot of smaller brush that was in front of the stand. About 3 ft wide by 15 yards or so to clear a path just to get to the stand freely. I had the discussion about his grandson and he said he was almost positive he's not hinting or he would of already been in the woods clearing out the stand.

As for more room there is and there isn't kinda complicated on how his woods are setup but. The stands that are currently setup are probably smack dab in middle of his plots.
The good one is on the souther 1/3 and the smaller stand is on the northern 1/3 . I can't go east because there isn't Much clearing or trees to work with. And if I go west out of range. It's the same path that the deer come into that area so I'd be hunting the same spots... Kinda a pickle in a hard place. I do think I can hunt property edge on the south side but I don't want to risk trespassing.

I'm going back in 2 weeks to look at the cameras and I'll have another discussion about his grandkid to find out what he wants me to do. Because I do feel bad there not using it.

Thanks for the help guys you all rock. And these are things that I just don't know which is why I ask.