well welcome to the food plot world LOL
the first plot we did at my cabin, we did it all with a truck, pulled a small disc, and then we had to add 5 tons of lime, and having no lime spreader we improvised, we used my snowmobile trailer, a ton of 40 lb bags of pulverized lime at a time, with 5 guys on the trailer and girlfriend driving thet truck, 2 guys cutting bags open and the rest pouring them off the end of the trailer
Talks about work and tasting lime! think it took 2 yrs to get the lime out of my truck, as the windoew were down while towing us about
the local farmer driving by gave us some funny looks for sure, but hey it got it done

all your's look nice, and should pay off big in the yrs to come
Its a rewarding thing to start and then finish a food plot, or I sure think so

as for your beans, they might last longer than you think, cause,. deer like all new foods , all the mroe so when there ender, so they should be hitting all of it, and not just the beans, making them last longer

If you can, in about 3-4 weeks, if you can hit the clover and beans with a couple bags of Urea, it will give them a great boost
and if there round up ready beans, come bacjk and spray them when they get to about10-12 inches tall
this way if they get hammered buy Aug, you can very easily just grab a bag of CHeap Agway rape seed(same as a brassicia) and just broadcast some seds in the beans in a rain
and they will come up, as long as its pertty weed free
I been doing this for a couple yrs now with great luck, the taller beans seem to provide a little cover the deer like as they eat the brassicia./rape then !
My local Agway sells a 50 lb bag for 48 bucks, can plant like 6+ acres with that, but they also sell it by the lb too!
much cheaper than a brand name for almost the same stuff, and since it has to be planted every yr, an easy boost to a beans plot that has been worked hard by the deer, and a pain free planting too!