Thread: What to do, what to do.

Hybrid View

I would try to catch them on the travel route for the next week or two. If you can't intercept them on the travel route and decide to go into or right up against the bedding area, I would go in way early (3:30AM) set-up and stay all day. Good luck. KB
    Mathews Chill-R, Carbon Express, Rage

Currently Mason, but raised in adams county
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna set up just shy of the bedding area on their supposed travel route if the wind is permitting. Big Holla, unfortunately I have to work tomorrow or I would be doing just that! I'm thinking about going in about midnight or after tomorrow night and setting up my stand and then be in there bright and early saturday morning. I think theyll be gone by then and maybe give me a little more time to get set up and not feel rushed. I will literally be in my grandmas back yard, I'm hoping that they are somewhat used to her scent as she is pretty active outside. But of course that is just wishful thinking! I always get so excited for opening day only to be disappointed!! hahaha Oh well, at least I'll be in a tree!!!

Thread Information