Thread: HUNTERS WANTED

HUNTERS WANTED

DEER HUNTERS IF YOU NEED A HUNTING LEASE IN MISSOURI,OHIO,WISCONSIN,ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY I CAN GET THE STATE AND EVEN THE COUNTY YOU WANT THAN EMAIL ME AND LET ME HELP YOU THIS YEAR OR EVEN NEXT YEAR NEVER TO EARLY TO START LOOKING NOW THANK TERRY

HUNTERS WANTED

VERY GOOD THANK YOU

Hunting lease in butler county ohio

Quote Originally Posted by TERRY THIEME View Post
    DEER HUNTERS IF YOU NEED A HUNTING LEASE IN MISSOURI,OHIO,WISCONSIN,ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY I CAN GET THE STATE AND EVEN THE COUNTY YOU WANT THAN EMAIL ME AND LET ME HELP YOU THIS YEAR OR EVEN NEXT YEAR NEVER TO EARLY TO START LOOKING NOW THANK TERRY
    Hi Terry,
    My name is Bill...I am in need of some hunting land to lease in Butler County Ohio. I am looking for a piece of land that I can hunt on. It doesn't have to be real big. I was hunting a land that is no longer available. I did hunt the land for 4 years though. I am a very respectful hunter. I take hunting very serious. If you could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Pleae reply to roxielockner@aol.com. I look forward to haring from you....thanks

I would like more information. You can email me at seminoles11@live.com. particuarly in Ohio or Illinois for 3 hunters. Please!

Mike

Hi my name is George Hamrick and I would like to know if you have any leases in southern or central Ohio. The land would need to be available for 3 hunters, my father me and my younger brother. We are friendly and respectful hunters who will pay a reasonable price or help pay taxes to the landowners. You can email me back at ghghamrick@gmail.com if there are any available leases for next season. We would like to try to turkey hunt there this spring if at all possible

I am interested in OH and IL..if you can help me that would be wonderful. I am looking for enough ground for 2-4 guys..my email is brian.burns8@comcast.net thank you!

Thread Information