muskrats its auburn marsh.  It is bowhunting only for deer.  Again this spot gets hit pretty hard and as the name implies it is very marshy.   I found some pretty good sign there last year but never ended up seeing a deer.   The small game hunters run there dogs alot there as well because the cover is extremely thick.  But there may be deer in there I just never saw one come out of there.  I need to do more investigating out there cause Im sure the deer are far and few between but they are there Im sure.  The biggest problem there is most of the land is underwater so you have 100 yards or less  from the road to the water and the trees are second growth hardwoods so it is pretty tough finding a good tree for a stand.  With a little more investigating it may work out.  I dont want to be negative but this year I will be trying off of rapids road early when they have the beans planted.  But after small game starts I will be moving else where.  Public hunting in NE Ohio is tough there are no ifs ands or butts about it.

For ladue right around the rt 700/gingrich I think it is intersection there looks to be some good woods that need some investigating this off season wanna go for an investigatory walk?