Thread: Trail camera?

Trail camera?

Alright guys, I've had my Browning trail camera for about 4 years now and it's staring to act up a bit. Sooo, now I'm in the market for a couple new ones. This year I'm going to try and hit up a few new properties to get permission and if I throw out a couple cameras on them I don't want to put out expensive camera's. I am going to buy a good camera to put behind the house that I can monitor easily. But where is a good place to buy a couple decent camera's? I would like to spend prolly less than $40-50 per camera but at the same time would like to get a camera that's worth my time. Thoughts/opinions??
    I live life at full draw....

well, your a brave one posting this here LOL

but I'll take a stab here LOL
    I have had decent luck with Wildgame Innovations cams, but as for getting them for less than 50 bucks each??
    My suggestion would be this, email them, and ask if they have any outdated cams'
    I say this as I have had a cam or two go back, and they simply GAVE me a free new cam, but was a yr old or so??
    I didn;t care, as they worked the same LOL
    not great but not bad
    decent wake up times, devcent battery life, and decent pic's
    I get about 3 yrs out of each cam before they start to act up

at end of season wally world blows them out for about 40-50 bucks, but if your looking for NOW cam's, thats my advice!

cheap cam's are and will always be like pick of the liter some will work great some will be junk, never know what one you will get when you buy!
    its why reviews on low end models vary so much IMO

here's a few pic's from one of there cam's from the past few weeks in my yard, YR, on cam is wrong I never set them right> don't care,to be honest LOL
    some pic's be better quality then these, but showing these due to there on moving game mostly! and both a day and night time view for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 139.jpg   009.jpg   175.jpg   204.jpg   220.jpg  

I know right. I haven't checked in here for awhile and honestly wasn't sure if it would even still be up lol.

But I will try that and see what they say. I'm thinking I may just get a couple wildgame's to put on other properties.

yeah this site is scary slow, for anyone to ADD anything, but oddly, it seems to get a lot of traffic? go figure
    as always, most folks that come here are of the peeping tom kind I guess??

another thing to watch for is, sales at the big chains, like Cabela's, bass pro, sportsman guide and other online deals
    some times they blow out older cam's to make for new one's which should be coming out soon, deer season will be here before you know it!

just for kicks LOL
    I'll add a few more pictures
    Maybe others might DO the same??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 073.jpg   005.jpg   044.jpg   063.jpg  

That's what I will prolly do, wait for some pre-season sales. Unless I stumble upon a good deal between now and then lol.

Thread Information