Thread: Anyone here....

Hybrid View

Anyone here....

Haven't been on here in quite a while....anyone still checking in here??
    I live life at full draw....

Still here don't check in a whole lot working 6 days a week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still here and check in every so often, but its pretty dead here,
    which as I always say, is ODD< as this site still gets a LOT of lookers, just NO posters
    like tonight, I checked, had over 65 viewers while I checked in and TWO members, yet NONE ever add anything to the site??
    this site seems to draw peeping toms LOL

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    I was surprised to see my log-in still worked, no real reason just it had been since October since I last signed in from the looks of the new threads I haven't viewed yet. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Still around but I feel I have nothing meaningful to add

Not sure how long this place will exist. It sure doesn't help that occasionally this site goes down for weeks at a time. I haven't been around since the last time the site was off line for a few weeks. I don't have much to add.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I have been seeing a lot of deer while driving to and from work and old house and new one

yeah I agree I keep expecting the place to be gone when I try to look on here?

but the part I still find odd is this place gets a LOT of hits, its just NO one add's much of anything

so as long as site keeps getting views, it might stay about, as I think that's more what they care about than if anyone adds anything anyhow
    , as if the site needed to have ACTION going on ON it, the owners I think would be adding some just to pay the bills, but since it gets traffic without, I doubt they care at all, its still making them something to keep open.

I haven't seen any big bucks here this yr, but honestly haven't been out looking at all ,
    do have a lot of bears again, 14 so far this yr since winter have showed up at my place, a boat load of coons lately, seems had 4 females all have a full liter, so at night my place is like tidal wave of coons in the yard , cleaning up bird seeds that fall, Think I counted like 20 baby coons the other night?? LOL

a few fawns too,but oddly I haven't had a buck in my yard in almost 3 yrs now?? doe all the time, but zero bucks , minus a few button bucks as fawns//

and don't know about you all still here,
    but a terrible yr here for fruit tree's and other things like blue berry's and black berrys.

all crazy tempo swings, hot cold hot cold from winter and then spring seemed to kill any hope of a good yr for them again??
    third yr now, of bad harvest on fruit and such here??

Im checking in lol ...Good Luck out there guys be safe...
    I don't care who you are, but when your in the woods and it turns pitch black, your mind can really play tricks on you expecially when you don't know the woods. :001_07:

First time in a while for me too
    Reezen 7
    HHA B-Stinger
    Quad Ultra Pro Rest
    Axis arrows

Thread Information