Thread: Anyone see anything

Hybrid View

Anyone see anything

Out now only seen a spike behind me feeding this direction

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Saw the one freakish racked buck I talked about In The Stand thread at 8:30 this morning.

this morning I came SUPER close to hiiting a small 5 pointer with my truck LOl
    sucker jumped out and just stopped dead in the lane, and then after me slamming on brakes and stopping mere inches from it,
    stood there and stared at me as if I was in ITS way!, it slowly walked away , thus how I got such a good look at its rack HAHA!
    closest I came to killing a deer now in 2+ yrs since I quit hunting them

Speaking of that, fellas driving home tonight about an hour ago, I about hit the biggest buck I've ever seen on the hoof! Thought I saw eyes and they disappeared, next thing I know I top the slight bump in the road and there he was. Apparently he didn't see the big fence where he was headed on the other side, making him run along the side of the road right beside me. And of course I hit the brakes and followed, like slow motion watching him run. Big tall thick typical maybe 12+ points and every bit 160-170" deer. Just a beautiful giant things lol! Then not 200-300 yards down the road had 2 more does standing there looking at me.
    I live life at full draw....

Thread Information