Thread: In the stand

Hybrid View

Anyone still out there trying to fill a tag?

I have one left and hopefully will be able to put one more slickhead in the freezer.
    I live life at full draw....

HAHA< I haven't even bought a hunting lic, or tags this yr at all, so, I'm not out there trying to fill any tags, but have been out a lot wandering the woods here, and been upstate NY snowmobiling, got like 6+ ft in many area's I was at, but WOW< last few days been super cold, Thursday morning was minus 34 and NOT joking

but its sure looking like this site is almost at its end, went right thru deer season and almost NO pick up on posts
    I think this site won't be here next yr at this rate!

I'm cool on the negative temps mrbb lol. Last night we got our first significant snowfall of the year, about 3-4 inches, and it's just now starting to get real cold...but nothing in the minus. As far as this site being up next year, I think we all saw it coming unfortunately. I'll keep poking my head in here every now and then until it shuts down tho.
    I live life at full draw....

yeah I don't mind the cold either, have sat up in Alberta a few times for 10+ hrs in minus 20 and lower temps all day ina tree LOL

as for site, I pop in now and then, but seldom see anything, but do try and reply to thing when I see them, hoping maybe others will too, but its SLOW in here for sure and just keeps getting slower
    best of luck filling your tag and have a good new yrs

Thread Information