Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: In the stand

Has this site been down for anyone else the last 4-5 days??? ....if anyone is still out there???
    I live life at full draw....

Quote Originally Posted by zachc View Post
    Has this site been down for anyone else the last 4-5 days??? ....if anyone is still out there???
    Yep site was down. Said the account with the hosting service was suspended. Which seems to happen every few months. Wonder if the bill aren't getting paid on time.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

At least 4 or 5 days

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still check in, but this site is pretty SLOW, not sure what its future is, based on this

sad , was once a awesome site

just look at how few of bucks were killed or shown on this site all deer season, and thats the BUSY season here anymore, dies off afterwards BIG time
    I think this site's day's are getting numbered

I'm in a BIG coyote hunt, Mosquitoe creek sportsman club hunt

open state wide in PA<
    and about a $40,000.00 dollar pot this yr
    first prize last yr was over $16,000.00

anyone interested do a online look at there web site, hunt is Feb 17-18-19 2017

Yeah, I thought maybe the site was done for. I never did get back out. I guess it's time to start preparing for Big Brow Double Drop next season. I have some tricks up my sleeve for him next season. Anyone else get out the closing days of the season, any success? Now its hog hunting in a couple weeks down in Florida. I can't wait!!!!!

That big one is safe for another year. Nothing on Sat. Afternoon. Not even a squirrel. Need another stand on the other side of the property so I can play the wind better. My goal for the early spring. Now on to coyote hunting.

Went out the 2nd to last Sunday and didn't see a thing. Planned on going out Sunday but woke up and super high winds, mix that with low confidence about seeing one in daylight, and yeah I went back to bed lol. Pulled my card tho and they are still back there just nothing during the day. Seems like they are moving through on and off all night and then from about 6 am to 7 pm...nothing. I redid my corn pile with some bungee cords tho soaybe I can at least get some sheds off of that!
    I live life at full draw....

Hog hunting in Florida was a blast and a big success!!!!! Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170223_095041.jpg   20170223_094648.jpg   20170223_094620.jpg   20170223_094555.jpg  

cool and I bet there tasty too
    I been watching them hog hunts in Texas the one outfitter has, he flys you around in a heli and lets you shoot all you can from it out the side door on it with either an AR, or a full auto
    MAN that sounds like a fun way to burn up some ammo

Only got to shoot once from a helicopter , and thought that was WAY cool
    love to do again some day!

On a positive note I did see quite a few deer this morning tho! Had a handful of them move in on me before daylight, one walked 6-7 yards from the stand. After 8 o'clock I didn't see a single deer.

Thread Information