Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: In the stand

Nope threw back out about 2 weeks ago and have been on light duty well I mean in no condition to be dragging anything and can't sit still long without alot of pain and have to change position frequently

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Went out Sat. Afternoon and saw the biggest buck of the season. Have only seen him after dark before on neighboring property. Don't you know I shot right over him! My friend saw the same deer next day and confirmed he was big.

Well that sucks and sorry to hear 00buck. Hopefully it feels better soon, still gotta couple weeks lol. And Jal that REALLY sucks! But hey like I said, we still gotta couple weeks lol! Think anyone else tagged him over the weekend?
    I live life at full draw....

My buddy saw him on Sunday last weekend very distinctive rack. I may go bowhunting one more time! Else it's next year maybe bigger too.

Well hopefully you can tag him! I'll prolly be able to get in the stand a couple more times, kinda depends on this crazy ass weather too lol.

WHOA! HOLD UP GUYS...DONT EVERYONE POST AT ONCE!!!

Glad to see this site is still up and busy lol!

Bad cold thx to my grandkids this weekend. Hopefully one last chance next weekend

I would like to get out and get one more here real soon.

I am off next Friday-Monday so I should be able to get at least 2 more sits in this year, plus the weather is supposed to turn somewhat cold again toward the end of the week so hopefully that'll help us. Checked the camera a few days ago and had a fair amount of videos, looks like the bucks are running in bachelor groups again.

Good luck you everyone going out one more time. This place has pretty much flat lined. Honestly I would be surprised if it is still here come next hunting season.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information