Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: In the stand

Hybrid View

Bad cold thx to my grandkids this weekend. Hopefully one last chance next weekend

I would like to get out and get one more here real soon.

I am off next Friday-Monday so I should be able to get at least 2 more sits in this year, plus the weather is supposed to turn somewhat cold again toward the end of the week so hopefully that'll help us. Checked the camera a few days ago and had a fair amount of videos, looks like the bucks are running in bachelor groups again.
    I live life at full draw....

Good luck you everyone going out one more time. This place has pretty much flat lined. Honestly I would be surprised if it is still here come next hunting season.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Has this site been down for anyone else the last 4-5 days??? ....if anyone is still out there???

At least 4 or 5 days

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still check in, but this site is pretty SLOW, not sure what its future is, based on this

sad , was once a awesome site

just look at how few of bucks were killed or shown on this site all deer season, and thats the BUSY season here anymore, dies off afterwards BIG time
    I think this site's day's are getting numbered

I'm in a BIG coyote hunt, Mosquitoe creek sportsman club hunt

open state wide in PA<
    and about a $40,000.00 dollar pot this yr
    first prize last yr was over $16,000.00

anyone interested do a online look at there web site, hunt is Feb 17-18-19 2017

Yeah, I thought maybe the site was done for. I never did get back out. I guess it's time to start preparing for Big Brow Double Drop next season. I have some tricks up my sleeve for him next season. Anyone else get out the closing days of the season, any success? Now its hog hunting in a couple weeks down in Florida. I can't wait!!!!!

That big one is safe for another year. Nothing on Sat. Afternoon. Not even a squirrel. Need another stand on the other side of the property so I can play the wind better. My goal for the early spring. Now on to coyote hunting.

Went out the 2nd to last Sunday and didn't see a thing. Planned on going out Sunday but woke up and super high winds, mix that with low confidence about seeing one in daylight, and yeah I went back to bed lol. Pulled my card tho and they are still back there just nothing during the day. Seems like they are moving through on and off all night and then from about 6 am to 7 pm...nothing. I redid my corn pile with some bungee cords tho soaybe I can at least get some sheds off of that!

Thread Information