Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: In the stand

Same here nothing either

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All is quiet here thus morning. Had someone shoot 4 shots early right behind me. Nothing since and I haven't seen a deer yet. Gonna slide out for a lil food and then prolly sit here the rest of the day if I need to.
    I live life at full draw....

So I sat from 6:45-12 and then back from about 1-5:40 and just like most of us lately, not one single deer! Not sure what's going on. I'm sure the 60°+ temps didn't help. Anyone else make it out?
    I live life at full draw....

I didn't make it out Monday or Tuesday and I can't go Wednesday. All I have left this week will be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings and I don't know if I will make any of those either.

best of luck to all you's still out there
    but WOW< I was hoping to see a few big buck pic's here by now??
    Pa gun season opened here, I didn;t hunt, but helped out a little at friends deer butchering shop
    weather was great chilly NOT too cold, sunny, NO rain winds not bad
    and terrible turn out on kills brought in, NOTHING big and only about 25 deer, normally a opening day is about a 100-150
    heavy rains Tuesday here, 2 came in, today, off and on rains, 4 came in!

SLOW start up here this yr
    weekend is supposed to be chilly but dry, maybe not many are taking Monday off work as in the past??

I saw 10 or 11 on monday. A big 4pt, a spike, and the rest does. It is concurrent buck/doe where I am at but the big does didn't give me a chance and I am trying to avoid shooting a little doe this year. I saw a spike in the rain on Tuesday. That was it. I wont be out until saturday then I will hunt mon, tues, thrus, friday,and saturday next week to wrap up the season.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Looks like I won't be getting out in gun season. Oh well didn't really want to gun hunt anyways. Bow is where it's at for me.

Getting out soon for my third day of gun season in PA. I hope to have a chance to sling some lead today
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Getting ready to go out this morning. Good luck to everyone

My next time out will be this coming Thursday and Friday evenings. Going to freshen up a nice corn pile on Monday and with the big cold front that's coming hoping to see some good action.

Thread Information