Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: In the stand

Well this morning was kind of a bust. About 20 minutes before the sun started coming up I heard and eventually was able to make out 1 deer walking by. After checking my camera, pretty sure it was a small 4 pointer, judging by the time and date the video was taken. Due to the lack of movement, I'm sleeping in in the morning. They to get out Mon-Tues of gun season even tho they're calling for rain. Anyone else able to make it out lately?
    I live life at full draw....

Headed out here in an hour or so dad has been watching the deer for me and would love to put it on one before Monday morning we will see not expecting much went in a week ago Thursday and hung a set

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any luck 00buck?

Saw 3 a BB and a mature doe and her yearling doe got busted drawing on her maybe tomorrow will bring better luck we will see

Well guys, I've been kicking around dusting off the shotgun and at least going out a couple evenings. Still not sure yet though. I'm just thinking maybe with the guns going off since I pretty much hunt in the sanctuary area I may get a chance at my big boy. I haven't been gun hunting in I think it's been at least 13 years and possibly even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheFall View Post
    Well guys, I've been kicking around dusting off the shotgun and at least going out a couple evenings. Still not sure yet though. I'm just thinking maybe with the guns going off since I pretty much hunt in the sanctuary area I may get a chance at my big boy. I haven't been gun hunting in I think it's been at least 13 years and possibly even longer.
    You will not know unless you try it I personally don't like to gun hunt deer but I am up and getting ready to head out

Well good luck to both of y'all! Hopefully something comes together. I'm more of a bow hunter to but I always like to have a lil break and throw some lead lol, get that extra lil reach out and touch em! Anyway I didn't make it out this morning, planned on hunting my uncles this week and he threw a wrench in my plans last night by saying no to hunting it cuz "he hasn't seen many deer out there this year." Well its kinda hard to see them when you don't sit in the stand...or no one is for that matter (except me). So now I'm trying to come up with plan B. What can you do right, sorry fellas just had to vent for a second.

Saw nothing this morning and heard only a few shots this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jal5 View Post
    Saw nothing this morning and heard only a few shots this morning
    I only heard a few shots also did manage to see a buck and a doe but them fuggers are smart hanging out on private land

Nothing this afternoon either. Sheesh!

Thread Information