Hi everyone its been a few years since I've been on here but, I move to PA severally years ago and don't get to hunt Ohio anymore. I need some help. I have a 16 point I call shredder. I have been getting picture of him periodically since the middle of July including a picture taken on the 9/30 during daylight so, I know he still may be coming out during daylight . However the pictures I got have been on 3 different cams with picture of him maybe 1 or 2 day's of him a month with in 200-250 yards from each other.

I just can't seem to patter him to a spot to put up a tree stand. I guessing he's bedding in a small clearcut wood in between the field I have my cameras in and a corn field on the back side which is a different property owner. The field I have pictures of him in is soy bean but there are Oak's along the field to keep him there for now.

What should I do? Should I just void the area until rut or just pick a spot with the wind in my favor and hope he comes out? He has afew small scraps I seen him working would you put a scent drip of some kind on it? It's not a easy spot to sneak in to there is no way for me to walk in before daylight without spooking deer and in the evening I never know which way the wind is going to blow till I actually get on top the hill plus I work 2nd shift. What would you suggest? Thanks.