Thread: Broad heads

Hybrid View

Broad heads

Any one shoot rage 2 blade chisel tips looking for reviews see alot of mixed ones looking for the good the bad and some pics thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

personally I think MOST folks that bad talk a broadhead, do so after a poor hit
    like it or not, if you don't hit vitals, doesn't matter what head you use!

I killed a bunch of deer with rage's
    and a LONG list of other brands that cost a fraction of the price of today's broad heads

I think its a crime what they cost today!

I have a friend of a friend that will sell them to me real cheap a buddy is buying his bow and it comes with them and he swears by muzzy so I told him I would buy them off him I have only used the 3 blade ones and he has like 7 unopened packs of them and 4 opened pack being upshot minus 2 heads

well if there cheap enough I'd grab em, , you can always re sell and turn a profit maybe?

Back when I had my gun shop, I used to be able to buy archery stuff for like 60% off what it sold for in stores, it used to amaze me HOW Much mark up was on archery gear, and so little was on guns and ammo, compared to things

I never sold it, due to a buddy had a archery shop, and we agreed he sold archery and I sold gun, and we sent each other customers

but it was crazy mark up on archery things
    I always wondered why NO shop would just do less mark up and control the sales in an area, yet NO one ever did, Its what I did on guns, I under sold everyone and put 5 gun shops out of business in the process in my area!

But, I was big into bow hunting and seen what prices were all over local stores and even BIG chains like Cabela's and such! having 60+ % mark up to me was just greedy!
    it was also why USED bow took such a hit on trade in, as the dealer could buy them so cheap, it was silly!
    I used to be able to buy my bows for like 60+% off what local stores sold them for? CRAZY just crazy mark up
    cannot say if things are still as NUTS as they once were, but 40+ bucks for 3 breadheads is sad if you ask me! so hard on kids and younger folks wanting to get into the sport, same IMO goes for bows/X bow's in general
    2+ k for a set up isn't hard to do today!
    and what do they do that much better than gear from 10+ yrs ago??
    speeds haven't gotten that much better IMO, weight of bow's haven't gotten that much better
    competitive shooters ain't making higher scores on targets so??accuracy??

NOPE Its marketing and brain wishing at its finest! prying open folks wallets! LOL

Oh I would be able to pick them up cheap so I think know I will seems like my soon to be 6 year old will have good broadheads to use for awhile

Thread Information