Thread: Summer sightings

Hybrid View

Nothing all does and fawns

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I run a feeder some what ( in winter and then till mid summer some what, don'
    t keep it full all the timne, just add some here and there now a days!)
    But , this is the second yr in a row I haven't seen a buck in my yard, and the ONLY 2 yrs I can say that in the 20+ I am here
    and NO the bears DON"T keep them away, always have same amount of bears over the past 30+ yus here, get bears and deer at same time alal the time!

also, have a few really BIG doe's with NO fawns too, second yr ina row ion them too!

NOW if I walk a 1/4-1/2 mile behind my place(have like 10,000 acres behind me)
    I will see a LOT of small bucks and doe's and fawns, the land owner behind me has about a 100+ acres of food plots there and they really seem to be holding the critters there
    all but Bears
    I get a LOT of bears here all the time
    12 different one's so far this yr

but even on the plots haven't seen anything BIG this yr, but honestly haven't been looking for them either!
    as this will be yr 3 I ain't deer hunting , kinda got burned out on killing them LOL
    here is a couple pic's of the largest bear this yr, a honest 600+ lb one
    was here dogging a female about 25+ times over a 3 week period
    even took a nap here while she hid from him

she had him going in circles around the equipment trailer, poor guy couldn't get any closer than half a lap behind, she had him working for it!!
    she is about a 350 lb female, very large for a female too!

I got the tag number off this one too, and KNOW the real weights as he was tagged last June at 593 lbs, and he's bigger this yr!, by fall, he's an honest 750+ lb bear or more!
    a true monster of a black bear

have a second one that shows up that is about the same size but a LOT younger, this guy is OLD maybe 18+ yrs old

not sure if anyone can see the pic's , but seems like something isn't working on the site
    as pic's used to work here doing same way as always,
    made an attempt to hear from someone running/on the site, but ??? will see if they get back to me , or in any timely fashion that is, won't be holding my breath LOL

Thread Information