ok still get this error, it comes/shows up across the top of the page as soon as I click on Relpy, and then get a second one when I click on Manage attachments?
so cannot upload, with this warning, error??

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

THEN I get this crap, all over all the previous posts?? here is an example cannot copy and paste EXACLTY how it looks, but its basically, the same above message just over top of print/text, covering it like, making it into a scramble oif words??

bowhuntingohio
Try to upload again and let me know if you have this error now... Thanks Chris
Yesterday, 05:12 AMzachc
There for a lil while I was seeing deer almost every night on my way home from work but here other last couple of weeks it seems like that has died off. Of course these 90°+ temps aren't helping at all...
07-28-2016, 12:03 AMmrbb
yeah, they showed up, then said ACCESS DENIED
and ?? No idea
Oh well ,had some very nice pic's of a huge black bear, up close and personal, was about 20 ft from it as I took pic's LOl
07-27-2016, 10:35 AM00buck
No pics mrbb not sure what's going on

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
07-26-2016, 12:57 AMmrbb
not sure if anyone can see the pic's , but seems like something isn't working on the site
as pic's used to work here doing same way as always,
made an attempt to hear from someone running/on the site, but ??? will see if they get back to me , or in any timely fashion that is, won't be holding my breath LOL
07-26-2016, 12:57 AMmrbb