Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Summer sightings

I have had some good trail camera pics of decent bucks... most recently I got this tall-tined guy three nights in a row. I will try to upload a few pics of three different bucks..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall 2016 Buck1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	11330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall 2016 Buck1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	11330

using a PC and AOL
    today things seem OK, no errors showing up, but its hit and miss here, some days I can some days I cannot even log on without errors across the top of the BHO web page

Still no bucks here. I have a cam back in the woods that hopefully has something good on it for me, prolly checked it this weekend. Been seeing some does here and there but yep, no bucks. ??
    I live life at full draw....

So last week I was able to get back in the woods and relocate my stand to the opposite side of the woods, almost butts up to a good size pine thicket now. Everything looks real good and I gotta say I feel a lot more confident about this set up than where I was, but we'll see I guess. Today I took a couple big tsc mineral blocks back by the stand to bust them up. On the way back, I located the first rub of the year! Fresh too! Still had the shavings from the tree laying at the base of the tree on top of the leaves. May sound crazy but that's SO exciting...for the fact that I haven't had a pic of a buck since spring. Anyone else finding any rubs yet?

No rub as of yet but also just glassed the first buck of the season last night and probably 20 does

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Saw a few does on the way home last night. Cameras are still pretty much empty here. Anyone have a big one patterned yet? I know these 90° temps aren't going to help us at all!

been seeing a nice 10 pointer not too far behind my place, but he never come into my yard, when I have my cam's at right now
    and that's funny, as I have a lot of apple's dropping, and other than the past 2 yrs,
    when them apples fall, I normally get a lot of deer eating them

yet to date, 2 yrs now in a row, not a single bucks has come for a apple
    lots of doe and other critters, just NO Bucks
    just very weird ,
    and NO one is hunting or shooting them here , so its NOT like there not safe or being harassed?
    last few yrs have had a LOT of bears here, but I get bears and doe's here at same time all the time??
    and had bears and bucks here in the past??

the season's getting close, best of luck to you all !

Thread Information