Thread: Summer sightings

Hybrid View

ok still get this error, it comes/shows up across the top of the page as soon as I click on Relpy, and then get a second one when I click on Manage attachments?
    so cannot upload, with this warning, error??

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

THEN I get this crap, all over all the previous posts?? here is an example cannot copy and paste EXACLTY how it looks, but its basically, the same above message just over top of print/text, covering it like, making it into a scramble oif words??

bowhuntingohio
    Try to upload again and let me know if you have this error now... Thanks Chris
    Yesterday, 05:12 AMzachc
    There for a lil while I was seeing deer almost every night on my way home from work but here other last couple of weeks it seems like that has died off. Of course these 90°+ temps aren't helping at all...
    07-28-2016, 12:03 AMmrbb
    yeah, they showed up, then said ACCESS DENIED
    and ?? No idea
    Oh well ,had some very nice pic's of a huge black bear, up close and personal, was about 20 ft from it as I took pic's LOl
    07-27-2016, 10:35 AM00buck
    No pics mrbb not sure what's going on

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    07-26-2016, 12:57 AMmrbb
    not sure if anyone can see the pic's , but seems like something isn't working on the site
    as pic's used to work here doing same way as always,
    made an attempt to hear from someone running/on the site, but ??? will see if they get back to me , or in any timely fashion that is, won't be holding my breath LOL
    07-26-2016, 12:57 AMmrbb

Uhh...ok lol. So anyways driving home tonight, about 10:30, up ahead I saw a small animal in the rd. Thought maybe it was a coyote, got up on it and it was a very lil fawn, spots head to hoof. I literally had to stop and keep beeping at her until she finally stumbled off into the woods, poor lil thing was clueless to what was going on, prolly wasn't a week old. I could have got out and picked her up and set her in the back seat with no problem, not sure where momma was at, hopefully still alive. Just thought it was cool....
    I live life at full draw....

I have had some good trail camera pics of decent bucks... most recently I got this tall-tined guy three nights in a row. I will try to upload a few pics of three different bucks..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall 2016 Buck1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	11330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall 2016 Buck1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	11330

Thread Information