Thread: Think I'm about done here

Think I'm about done here

Well gentlemen it has been a nice ride but with all the spam, neglect, and slower than usual activity. But mostly the spam and the fact that none one seems to care to clean it up, I think I am just about done with this forum. I will check in from time to time but it is hard to when the activity feed is all spam. If it gets cleaned up I may be around more often. MRBB hold down the fort.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

hate to see you go, but fully understand
    even I haven't been adding much here, as seems a waste of time more treads

the spammers run this site more than anything! IO think there the only active members here LOL

I'll still check in from time to time as I been, but its sad what happened here
    wish you well Nomad, good luck!

I will still be checking in but not nearly as much as I have. Some one needs to get the spam cleaned up so it is worth while to post here again. I've taken up fly fishing and spent the last month or more driving myself crazy learning that art form. I've been trout fishing 3-4 days a week its been lots of fun.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I the admin about the spam. See if anything happens.

never got into fly fishing, don't have the patience I think for it
    tons of friends got heavy into nit over the yrs
    But I just am not into fishing as I was yrs back, too hard to get decent access and too many crowds on lakes , from boaters to??

most of the good trout waters I fished as a kid are now a days too warm and don;'t hold fish like they did yrs back too
    plus all the rules, of each stream it seems LOL

I did buy a lic this yr but have yet to even think about going out HAHA!
    Maybe some day

have a 12 ft semi V aluminum boat and a 17 ft aluminum canoe, I am trying to sell ?

Yep this really sucks. Were else can a fella keep up with bow hunting in Ohio? I too hope that figure this crap out. It seems every forum type site is having a problem with this spam garbage, even in my home state.

Another option would be giving you senior members the capability to just hit one button to remove spam and trash. Works other places and I'm sure it could work here! Just my 2 cents

Yea that may be a good idea. Because I think a few of us that check in every once in awhile still check in more the the mods?!?!

I believe so don't post much and trying to weed threw it just sucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thread Information