Thread: Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Just wondering if anyone will be attending the show this year? We will be going up on Sunday to check it out.
    I live life at full draw....

We normally go but this year won't be attending unless it rains a lot to do around house aka will be out on the lake if weather permits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I picked up a few items at the DT Expo thus year. The new Slunger Hollow DVD, some clover/chickory seed to overseed my clover plot, and I as able to score basically 2 free packs of broadheads called All Blade. You unscrew your field tip, slide the broadhead over your shaft and then screw your field tip back on. They are pretty cool looking and of course they had some pics of the results of them up there and they look like they do some major damage! Honestly the only reason I got them was my dad wanted me to pick him up a pack (6 for $10, show price) so when I stopped and the guy tried to give me a deal, it turned out the deal would be 3 packs for $10 and my dad had given me a 10 for them, so I got him a pack and us 2 free, lol. Anyways we had a good time and of course the lil ones had a blast with all the calling and mounts and what not.
    I live life at full draw....

Thread Information