Thread: Helllooo...

Helllooo...

Hello....Helloo....Hellooo Anyone out there...out there...out there.....?
    I live life at full draw....

Hello........................................ it will heat up around here to luke warm with a few turkey hunting posts and then be deader than a grave yard until archery starts again. Kinda stinks but this place gets little to no action anymore.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I know that's right! Speaking of turkeys I just had 10 hens walk through the front yard about 20 minutes ago.
    I live life at full draw....

Thats pretty sweet. Unfortunately in my neck of the woods birds are rare. There are some but not many.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

been seeing and hearing tons of gobblers my way, gobbling there brains out now about 2-3 weeks, even seen some mounting hens in fields
    super early breeding up here this yr
    the NO snow winter , here I think has things screwed up

geese didn;t fly south till late Dec. and been flying back last two weeks like mad, had a very short winter break this yr it seems!

Yeah, with the mild winter and warmer weather already, breeding will be early. Here in Ohio with the start of turkey season in mid April it may be real tough hunting. Probably have to hunt them like deer. Wait until they come by you and hope they are in range.

Yea its going to be a wierd turkey hunting year. As you know PA doesnt come in until April 30th. Right now everything is starting to bud and leafs will be soon to follow. By the 30th it will be full leaf out. Which makes it nearly impossible to hunt birds unless you are in the fields.

I've been around this site along time. This place is nothing like it was years ago... of course I can't say that is all bad. Not much love was given to the "Out of staters" on the forum..which I guess I can understand to an extent. Anyways... I enjoy coming on here and reading what's happening...from time to time. Nice scouting source... when folks are posting.

long time member here, and I agree , its FAR from what it once was here
    I am a NON res, and to be honest, I never felt that was an issue

but a lot of others maybe did, or ??

but its like a ghost town here now sadly!

Sorry guys been awhile trying to buy a house from a family member and fishing and work and tee ball for the boy have been taking up more time than I thought it would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information