Thread: Fish Story

Fish Story

A guy is walking back from the lake on a wooded path with some fish in a bucket. He saw a game warden walking his way, so he throws his fishing pole in the high weeds. The warden meets him up the trail and asks to see his license. The man says he doesn't have one, and that he hadn't been fishing. The warden asks how he got the fish he was toting around. He said they were his pet fish and he brings them to the lake and puts them in for ten minutes so they could get their exercise. When they are done, they swim back into the bucket. The warden starts laughing and says that's the best excuse he's ever heard. The man says it's the truth and that he would show him if he didn't believe it. The warden said I got to see this. So They go to the lake and put the fish in and they wait for awhile. 10 minutes had passed and the game warden asked the man, so where are your fish? The man calmly ask the warden, what fish?
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

Haha that's a good one

HAHA
    I had a friend that used to go fishing all the time NO lic
    and he always told me IF a warden asked him, his answer was he was just practicing
    and wasn't going to buy a lic until he was good at his lure presentation , casting and all that stuff! HAHA!
    just like bow hunting he said
    he had to practice and be good at shooting before he would hunt LOL

NOT sure how that works, but I always laughed when he told me that

he said the KEY was never to keep any fish, to back up the story LOL

Thread Information