Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Tagout

Team Tagout

Team 3 let's use this thread.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Heck Ya team tagout

No team tagout last night! I didn't see squat. Sat in a hidden mid hollow food plot where i've gotten some of my hit list bucks on camera in daylight hours...was pretty excited just sitting there...oh well getting back out tonight...things should pick up next week as i beleive the chase phase will be starting...I'll be out every day from now through Nov. 21st.
    Leave'r Right There!

I sat yesterday too and didn't see anything. But the wind was pretty bad so I couldn't sit my sets where I have pictures. I just went to some other spots so that I could still hunt.

Sat Friday night and never saw a deer... first time this year. Did not hunt Saturday but made it back out last night. Saw Nine deer total.. two young button bucks earlier in the evening cruising around by themselves... then I had six does.. three on each side of my tree who were in no hurry at all walk underneath me. I did not shoot any does... (school night) and I thought there might be a buck coming close behind them on the same trail, that did not happen. Sat until too dark for an ethical shot, and just as I was lowering my bow, a big bodied six point walked under my stand. He walked right acrossed the does trail... never even looked up and headed in a different direction then they did. So.... I think it is still early. Never got busted and had six underneath me for 10 minutes or so, I will take that any day. Headed back out tonight.

Your Ohio location is North of SR 16 I believe, I am South of 16 about 7 miles off of Creamery road. Not too far from the Longaberger Mansion f you know where that is on Creamery Road. I work in Dresden though and I know the area you are referring to. Interestingly, Dale Earnhardt Jr. racing team just bought over 200 acres near there as a hunting property. The Campbell's Camera crew just bought a property near my ground too. The celebrities are moving in and driving up prices.

It's a shame that hunting seems to be becoming a rich man's game. The days of knocking and asking permission are pretty much done.

Well just saw 3 doe and a decent buck. Only problem is they were 150 yards from my stand

I hunted last Friday night and didn't see a deer...coyotes fired up right near me close to dark though. Saturday morning i saw one lone doe pass by at 50 yards. Saturday night i was debating on going out with the pending weather, i usually don't hunt in the rain, not a fan, anyways sat in a tree for about an hour with the wind whipping hard then a little rain started, I got down and did some scouting and got out of there.
    Leave'r Right There!

Monday morning about 7:30am i saw a black bear...then about 8:30am another black bear came up the same way...i'm sitting in a sag on the ridge just above a 50 acre corn field (which is big for our area of PA). Then about 9:30am i had a 3 point walk under me. Then about 15 minutes later a doe came running towards me...i got excited thinking a buck might be chasing. Nothing showed up and then the other fawn showed up and the mother stayed below me about 75 yards...good morning though as deer were active later in the morning.
    Leave'r Right There!

Thread Information