Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Tagout

Hybrid View

Got out this morning...54 degrees uhhhhhhg...my hair was drenched by the time i walked to my stand and climb with my climber...nothing moving...contemplating going back out tonight...supposed to rain tomorrow.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Pep... we need to talk about a black bear hunt. I killed one with my bow in Canada two years ago, but it sounds like you are seeing them. Maybe we could work out a trade

Well, there is nothing like it. I did not pick up a bow until I was 43 years old and I hate it that I missed out on bowhunting for so many years. I am really pulling for you now. I am headed out tonight, because it is Nov. 5th and I don't know any different. But, it is still way too warm. I am looking forward to this weekend when the weather is going to turn a bit cooler. FYI... I got so excited I forgot to use my peep site the first time I shot at a deer with my bow. The next 10 days should be good!

I went out this am with my buddy and he killed a 8pt. And I saw another buck but he busted us and blew and took off like he was on fire

Nice buck and good shot. And I agree, nice to see a good buck on the ground!
    I live life at full draw....

Yea. He said he just stopped 12 yards from him. My buddy was sittin behind a tree stump and after he shot that buck went maybe 10 yards

Well I'll be headed out early morning for an all day hunt tomorrow. I've got my buddy coming to sit with me in a double stand to film any exciting action. Time to fill a tag!

I hunted hard the last two days... last night the deer were really moving. Passed on a decent 8 and a smaller 6 that were actually underneath me. Saw 17 deer total between morning and evening hunts. Headed back out today as soon as rain lets up to sit until dark. I saw two nice deer from my stand last night right at dusk. one was about 200 yds away across a cut beanfield... the other was down the hill from me. When I grunted, the eight came in but the big boy never even lifted his head.

mneal...i don't bear hunt nor does any of my family members...i think archery bear is next week 11/16 to 11/20 and then rifle bear is 11/21 to 11/24...PA is a good bear state...it was way better before they opened up quite a few areas during the deer gun season...but thats okay with me since i'm not a fan of bears! They eat my fawns, tear up my 3D targets on my archery range, smack my trail cameras around, knock down my corn feeders, get in my camp garbage, etc.! I'd be more than happy to work something out with you...we have 275 acres and i can get permission for you on the adjoining neighbors...one has 400 to 500 acres, the other 100 and the other about 50...we are coming out this Friday 11/13 and staying through 11/20 or maybe 21 or 22...i can private message you my cell phone number.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Thread Information