Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Tagout

I've got hard luck when it comes to archery (lol don't wanna admit to having bad luck). I've never been able to take a deer with a bow. I've seen more deer this bow season than before though. I'm goin out tomorrow and Monday.

Got out this morning...54 degrees uhhhhhhg...my hair was drenched by the time i walked to my stand and climb with my climber...nothing moving...contemplating going back out tonight...supposed to rain tomorrow.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Well, there is nothing like it. I did not pick up a bow until I was 43 years old and I hate it that I missed out on bowhunting for so many years. I am really pulling for you now. I am headed out tonight, because it is Nov. 5th and I don't know any different. But, it is still way too warm. I am looking forward to this weekend when the weather is going to turn a bit cooler. FYI... I got so excited I forgot to use my peep site the first time I shot at a deer with my bow. The next 10 days should be good!

Pep... we need to talk about a black bear hunt. I killed one with my bow in Canada two years ago, but it sounds like you are seeing them. Maybe we could work out a trade

I went out this am with my buddy and he killed a 8pt. And I saw another buck but he busted us and blew and took off like he was on fire

Nice buck and good shot. And I agree, nice to see a good buck on the ground!
    I live life at full draw....

Yea. He said he just stopped 12 yards from him. My buddy was sittin behind a tree stump and after he shot that buck went maybe 10 yards

Well I'll be headed out early morning for an all day hunt tomorrow. I've got my buddy coming to sit with me in a double stand to film any exciting action. Time to fill a tag!

I hunted hard the last two days... last night the deer were really moving. Passed on a decent 8 and a smaller 6 that were actually underneath me. Saw 17 deer total between morning and evening hunts. Headed back out today as soon as rain lets up to sit until dark. I saw two nice deer from my stand last night right at dusk. one was about 200 yds away across a cut beanfield... the other was down the hill from me. When I grunted, the eight came in but the big boy never even lifted his head.

Thread Information