haha I once had a bull like that charge me, came at me from about 500 yrds away and was about to stomp me into the ground, I had a shotgun, and when it got to about 45 ft I shot at its feet, which DID slow it down, the second shot, stopped it at about 20 ft from me,
all the while I had my buddys a 150 yrs away yelling at me how I was acrewed LOL
as the deal with the farmer was IF we killed a cow, he charged by the lb
and it was looking like a 1600+ lbs buy to me!
that bull, was grunting and blowing snots out of its nose non stop, stomping the ground and head shaking as I slowly walked backwards to a gate to get away, every 20-30 ft I had to shot a round off near its feet to stop it again, as it was wanting to get me, but didn't like me with a gun!!
when I got to about the last 15 ft or so from the gate, I could tell the bull was on to where I was going, and the shooting at its feet wasns't working so good

I managed to make a run for it and got over the fence, and I was SO sure that bull was going to run right thru that gate to get me, when I hit the other side, I kept going
the bull was standing at the gate banging its horns off t it, and had about 30 cows with him now
NOT sure if the cows stopped him or not?
as I think the whole time, that bull thought I was trying to steal his cows off him LOL

was a VERY close call that day, I am pretty sure I could have killed it IF I had to, would have HAD to been a very close shot to the back of the head, little rodeo like deal!

BUT dam I remember that like it was yesterday
and long story , the farmer that morning told me a Bull was out there, BUT NOT to worry, he said IF he gets close shoot and he'll run off
well run off MY a$$, that bull seen me 500 yrds away, and was on me in seconds, I did fire a warning shot at about 150 yrds and all it did was go faster towards me LOL
I think the farmer was screwing with me HAHA!
wasn't to sell me a bull that day!

over the yrs I found MOST cows don't like it when your dressed in all camo
makes them spooky and edgy!
I try to avoid cows all I can since then !