I would agree with the bedding thought. From the aerial photo (great app BTW, I have it on my phone and love it!) It looks like this fields sets/connects a few different small plots of woods and I would think this would be a good travel corridor for them. Am I understanding it right, you can only put a stand on the marked spot? Reason I ask is because it looks like the is a small chunk of woods the belongs with the field? Could you set a stand there? Or maybe in one of the corners that has some timber? As far as how to hunt it, I would say you're gonna have to do some scouting, looking for paths and what not. Also if you have the means and time, I would say one good shot at directing deer you way, bush hog some lanes throughout the field. If its that's thick in there and the deer are using the field, I would bush hog some paths that go right in front of your stand. Deer are gonna take the path of least resistance as long as they feel safe, and you could definitely use that to your advantage.