Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sightings.....

Drove around the block last night on the way home to check the corn situation and, at least the corn by the rd, is out!! And wouldn't you know it there was 2 does standing in the corn field.
    I live life at full draw....

Thursday evening I started seeing deer again. About 6:15 I saw 2 about 60 yards out but couldn't tell what they were. Then, at 6:30 I had 2 yearlings pass behind me at 30 yards. At 6:45 I had 2, year and a half old bucks pass right in front of my stand at 25 yards. So, from what I could see nothing I wanted to shoot but after 3 sits of seeing nothing it looks like the action is starting to pick up again.

Anyone tickling the antlers yet?

I got my new carry lite decoy the other day. I was going to get up today and try it out but couldn't get my butt outta bed, lol. I'm definitely gonna try it out Monday, hopefully in the evening since I've only set 1 evening this year and I'll for sure be hitting the antlers together a lil.

I haven't even seen a doe in 2 weeks. It's Been unseasonably warm in my area though. It's hard to kill em when it's 70 degrees lol

This evening I saw one about 6:45. It came across a draw then went down towards the stand I wasn't in. Couldn't really tell how good it was.

Checked the trail cam today. Have a bunch of does moving in the mornings around 0900am and a video of a buck chasing a doe Monday at 1130am. As long as the rain holds out in the morning odds are good something is going to get stuck.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

I checked my cameras yesterday and man can you tell how the weather effects deer movement. Had the 2 does on the feeder but all during dark hours and 2 videos of bucks (1 big and 1 small) and they were both in the middle of the night. Compared to 2 weeks ago or so when we had that nice cold streak and had all kinds of pics all throughout the day.

Had my first hunt of the season last night, had a small buck chasing a doe, saw another small buck by himself. Saw 4 total, full moon tomorrow, should see some serious action heating up by this weekend!
    Is there anything better than being in the woods?!

I didn't see any this morning but I did bust one on my way in to the stand.

well last night and this morning, I had a small 8 pointer in my back yard locked up with a doe, they chased each other in circles in my yard then bedded up to each other just before dark
    this morning they were still here, about 9 am they left
    just now I seen him dogging her on a run back and forth across my street and thru my yard

ran out of town, and seen 28 dead deer in a 20 mile section, SO I am guessing the rut is starting in the chase faze, and thats why there getting splattered all over the roads here LOL

Love is in the air!! here in NE PA

Thread Information