Thread: Best Buck from the trail cams so far

Best Buck from the trail cams so far

Here's the best one I've got on camera so far. He's bigger than what I've killed in the past, so he makes the hit list regardless. However, I'm trying to get better at this....how old? 3.5 is what I'd guess...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0037.jpg   PICT0038.jpg  
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

The rack may not be the biggest in the world but that is a mature deer. I would say at least 4.5 but probably 5.5. Sagging belly and very thick neck/chest. Put one in him and put him down!!!!!

I would guess him 3.5-4.5. He does have a nice body on him and is filled out pretty well. And I agree his rack may not be the biggest but that doesn't mean he isn't mature. One of my first deer was a LITTLE 6 point basket rack, but the body was huge and his face was completely grey, he was an old dude. Either way if you're targeting him, good luck.
    I live life at full draw....

Every year my target buck is one that is bigger than I already have, at least until I'm fortunate enough to kill a truly monster buck. I know there are several mature bucks that lived through last season, so this one is on the list, as is the first one I deem shoot able that walks in bow range...haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Thread Information