Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 3 check in

Hybrid View

Team 3 check in

Welcome fellow Team 3 hunters! Let's get out there hunting! I've been out 3 mornings and 3 evenings...I've seen a few deer in the mornings and lots of deer in the evenings hunting on a field edge in my blind.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Today's my 3rd outing. Saw 3 doe one day last week but they were outta range. I'm in my blind now lol

Well didn't see anything yesterday or this morning

Where are you from mossbergbryson? I'm from Shinglehouse, PA. I hunt near Dresden, OH 1 week a year archery and then a few days for spring gobbler. It's about a 5 hour trip.
    Leave'r Right There!

We should come up with a team name. Where is our 3rd guy???
    Leave'r Right There!

Team #3 member checking in. I have been out four times and could have wacked a doe each time... After tonight my schedule gets free'd up considerably and I will be spending a lot more time in the woods. Coincidence is that I work in Dresden Ohio and live right outside of town. We will have to touch base when you get to town to hunt... Do you have a lease in the area or hunting public land?
    Last edited by mneal; 10-22-2015 at 10:35 AM.

I just purchased a new property 8 miles from Dresden and sold my other property this summer 2 miles from Dresden. I have a son in PA finishing his senior year of college at Grove City. The Loggers just left after 8 weeks on Friday and I just got my trail cameras out recently. I have been hunting only from my Tree Walker Climber because I did not want to hang a stand on a tree they were going to cut. If you want to wack some does when you are in town, let me know. We get a lot of out of state hunters around here! Here is a pic of a decent nine that is hanging out around my blind turtle.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buck18.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	11187

I'm from Ashland County but I hunt a farm in Richland County.

As far as a name I'll probably have some corny ideas lol only thing I can think of is like The Buck Busters lol

Redneck Robbinhoods lol idk any ideas Pep4?

Thread Information