Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 3 check in

Haha I'll go with that I don't care what we call it

Going out again Thursday so hopefully I can put some meat in the freezer. I'll just have to see how the wind is and decide what stand I wanna try to take a stab from.

I think Team Tagout sounds pretty cool Pep4

Team #3 member checking in. I have been out four times and could have wacked a doe each time... After tonight my schedule gets free'd up considerably and I will be spending a lot more time in the woods. Coincidence is that I work in Dresden Ohio and live right outside of town. We will have to touch base when you get to town to hunt... Do you have a lease in the area or hunting public land?
    Last edited by mneal; 10-22-2015 at 10:35 AM.

I just purchased a new property 8 miles from Dresden and sold my other property this summer 2 miles from Dresden. I have a son in PA finishing his senior year of college at Grove City. The Loggers just left after 8 weeks on Friday and I just got my trail cameras out recently. I have been hunting only from my Tree Walker Climber because I did not want to hang a stand on a tree they were going to cut. If you want to wack some does when you are in town, let me know. We get a lot of out of state hunters around here! Here is a pic of a decent nine that is hanging out around my blind turtle.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buck18.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	11187

Wow that's awesome. We gotta get team 3 on the scoreboard

I will see if I can't speak death on one tomorrow night. I am planning to hunt and there is usually no shortage of does. We have a rule in our family that I learned from a father of four sons.. "no does on a school night"

Lol that's a good saying

Let's use our new team name thread Team Tagout.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Mneal thanks for joining us! Sounds good on the deer sightings and getting out more...I've been out quite a few times for me as i usually don't get out until about October 20th when the bucks start getting more active...but then i hunt almost every day...i pretty much take the first 2 weeks of November off every year...planning on getting out tonight weather and wind direction pending...i've had a shooter on my trail cam in daylight in a food plot back in the woods and i need to get there but want to make sure the wind is right so i don't spook him as if if i do he probably won't show up at that plot again in daylight!
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Thread Information