Thread: 2015-2016 Deer Contest Teams

2015-2016 Deer Contest Teams

I thought I would put this in its own thread since it took me awhile to find the teams in another thread.

Team #1
    1. nomad_archer
    2. Token
    3. Youth Hunter
    4. ohio Classic

Team #2
    1. heel Billy
    2. zachc
    3. Manofthefall
    4. Brettw44

Team #3
    1. meal
    2. mossbergbryson
    3. Pep4

Team#4
    1. ohio 36 hunter
    2. ohio Classic
    3. 00buck
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

What did you guys decide on for the contest rules?
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Quote Originally Posted by Pep4 View Post
    What did you guys decide on for the contest rules?
    1. This is a bow/crossbow only contest.

2. You can enter 2 deer into the contest. One buck and one doe, or 2 does. If you enter 2 does and then get a buck later on you can switch out one of the doe for your buck. You may only enter your first buck. Sorry for guys that can shoot more than one or travel to different states. One buck, one doe, or 2 doe, and only your first buck.

3. A doe will count as 5 points. A buck will count as 5 points plus the number of points on the rack. A point must be 1" long to officially count as a point.

4. All deer entered must be fair chase. No penned deer.

5. You must have a picture of yourself, the whole deer, and the bow/crossbow all included in the same picture for it to count in the contest. No head only shots. Also include a picture of your tag. There are no exceptions to this rule.

6. You must at least notify us of a kill within seven days by making a post on the photo page or let a team member know so they can post for you. Pictures can be posted after 7 days as long as notification has been made.

7. The contest will start when the first season starts of the people in the contest. It will end on February 7th which is the last day of the Ohio season. All deer entered into the contest must be posted no later than 48 hours after the official end date of February 7th. So. you will have until midnight, February 9th to have all entries in. Totals will then be added up and the winner will be announced. Even if teams have not been drawn you can still enter your harvest on the 2015/2016 Deer Contest Photo Page!!!!!

Nice simple and clear rules MOTF.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thanks for posting the rules...I too like them, simple and clear.
    Will hunt for food...will work for beer.
    Leave'r Right There!

Thread Information