Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A deer for Adalyn

A deer for Adalyn

2 weeks ago my wife and I got the most heartbreaking news. An ultrasound showed our baby girls limbs and ribs were measuring at 16 weeks while my wife is 20 weeks pregnant. The baby,Adalyn, also has an underdeveloped cerebellum. The doctors said they don't expect Adalyn to make it very long after birth. I've dedicated this deer season to my baby girl since I may never get to take her hunting. My wife and I are trying to stay positive and hold strong to the belief that God has a plan and he works miracles everyday. I'm not asking anyone for sympathy but we appreciate any prayers. Also, I just wanted to say enjoy the moments you have with your little ones while ya have them. Something as simple as sitting on a blind with them is so much more important than we think at times. It warms my hear to hear about the guys takin their kids and grandkids out because that's what I wanna do some day. The goal this year is to get a deer for Adalyn.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mossbergbryson; 10-09-2015 at 12:50 AM.

I and my church will definitely be praying for your situation. May God bless and comfort you through this trial and lean on him and know that his plan is always best whatever the outcome may be. Yes, God is a miracle worker.

I appreciate it and so does my wife.

I'll keep everyone updated on anything we hear from the doctors appointments as we go.

God bless you and your family! I will keep you in my prayers!
    Is there anything better than being in the woods?!

Thx brother

I hope everything works out for the best, and you get a deer soon

I feel your pain, last month my wife and I went in for her 11/12 week checkup and there was no heartbeat (after hearing one at her 8 week checkup..long story), and the baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. It was our first time experiencing a miscarriage only our 2nd pregnancy, and it's been rough. That's part of the reason I've only been out once so far. It happened the week before opening day, and with her surgery (D&C) and all it's been a rough couple of weeks. I know your situation is a bit different than mine and you still have hope that God will work in a positive way. I will keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by heelbilly; 10-09-2015 at 11:30 AM.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Thx mrbb. Heelbilly I'll be keeping you and your wife in my prayers as well.

Praying for both your families during this tough time.

Thread Information