Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team 1 Check-in

Team 1 Check-in

Team #1
    1. nomad_archer
    2. Token
    3. Youth Hunter
    4. ohio Classic
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Anyone aaround
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

"present".... Good luck fellas. I have a busy travel schedule next two weeks, but going to try to sneak out a day or two. Then - I plan to hit the woods pretty hard end of Oct. and Early Nov. Be safe.... but deadly.

Here. I was lucky enough to get us on the board. Shot a doe Saturday.
    2008-2009 Team Challenge Champs
       -Team Backstrap Fever
    Blackbeard        
    Curran        
    Deerhunter        
    Ffkevin        
    YouthHunter

"He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, he who doesn't is a fool forever"

Congrats youth hunter. I wont be hunting most likely until the end of the month. I will be out of town starting Thursday for an impromptu fishing trip with my wife to the fingerlakes in NY.

Congrats YouthHunter! Way to get us on the board! I am going to try a MidWeek hunt tomorrow since my next two weekends are jammed up. I'm hoping the colder weather will yield some good movement. I hope to report back that I was able to contribute.

I've got a cabin booked for my Athens spot November 5th-8th. I'll be back down for gun season, usually bow hunt the weekend before gun, so hopefully can get it done with a bow.
    2008-2009 Team Challenge Champs
       -Team Backstrap Fever
    Blackbeard        
    Curran        
    Deerhunter        
    Ffkevin        
    YouthHunter

"He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, he who doesn't is a fool forever"

Back in town after two weeks of work travel. Ready to spend some time in the woods the next two weeks should be prime time... Anyone else been out?

I went scouting with my 3 year old daughter this weekend. Picked out a spot for this Friday and maybe Monday. We still have majority leaf cover so I am not expecting much. Nov 8-15 I am going to my cabin. Let's hope the deer are more co-operative than they have been. My dad and his cousins have been hunting up there all season and have had very limited sightings.

Thread Information