Thread: Team #2 check in here!!!!!

Hybrid View

In the stand for a few hours now. I saw a buck crossing the road on the way in, didn't get a good look at the headgear though. He was running up a hill, so not sure if he was chasing something or running because he crossed the road.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Busted one on my way into the stand this morning. Didn't see anything else. Heading back out this evening.
    Last edited by ManOfTheFall; 10-26-2015 at 10:47 AM.

Just got settled in a lil bit ago. Decoys out and I'll try some rattling in a bit after everything calms down. Windier and warmer than I'd like but not gonna kill one at the house.
    I live life at full draw....

I checked another stand location when I came down this afternoon, had a row of 7 scrapes in about 50 yards on the same trail. They always use that trail for scrapes, but not sure if I've seen that many before. I pulled the card and have some pics of another small buck, but no other shooters to this point. It won't be long now. Next time out is likely Saturday morning. The boys football team made the playoffs, so we got practices this week, and a game Saturday afternoon...and beggar's night after that.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Another quiet sit tonight. Next time out will be Tuesday evening unless those heavy rains come in earlier. After that it will be Thursday morning.

Well that was a bust. Sat until dark and not a deer.
    I live life at full draw....

Looks like the rain is going to get a later start than they thought so I will be in a stand this evening!!!!!

Thread Information