Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Team #2 check in here!!!!!

Oh, and thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

yes it is very quiet here, a shame too IMO

and a late condolence's on the loss of your grandmother

Hope the Holidays are a better time for your Family!
    and good luck tagging that big buck too, there still out there, seen a few here , and most of our seasons are over, just two weeks or so of muzleloader/archery again after X Max here in PA

mrbb. I am geared up to make one last small push in the after Christmas season. I only have 2.5 days available to hunt and they arent even full days but heck I got to give it a try and see if I cant fill my buck tag. It is unlikely but I may just get lucky. I think I stumbled into a pretty good spot in rifle season. I saw 4 deer sitting in the spot less than 8 hours and had two opportunities. It may be a good spot and just happens to be some nice cover 200 yards or so from a green field which I am sure the deer are using. They love to eat green grass. I cant wait to sit the spot in a tree stand versus on the ground and see what I can see.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Well, it was a good evening to sit...if it was gun season. I had 9 deer in the field I was watching...all at about 60 yards. 8 does/yearlings and one really nice buck that chased one of the does out of the field. My dad is going out in the morning, but I have other obligations. I'm probably done until after Christmas. If I'm not on between now and then, Merry Christmas y'all.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by heelbilly View Post
    Well, it was a good evening to sit...if it was gun season. I had 9 deer in the field I was watching...all at about 60 yards. 8 does/yearlings and one really nice buck that chased one of the does out of the field. My dad is going out in the morning, but I have other obligations. I'm probably done until after Christmas. If I'm not on between now and then, Merry Christmas y'all.
    happy holidays to you as well, and best of luck when you get back out!

Good luck heelbilly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thread Information