Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Team #2 check in here!!!!!

Thursday evening I started seeing deer again. About 6:15 I saw 2 about 60 yards out but couldn't tell what they were. Then, at 6:30 I had 2 yearlings pass behind me at 30 yards. At 6:45 I had 2, year and a half old bucks pass right in front of my stand at 25 yards. So, from what I could see nothing I wanted to shoot but after 3 sits of seeing nothing it looks like the action is starting to pick up again.

Friday evening I will be taking out the grandson again then Saturday evening it will be just me again. Next week is when it should start getting real good. My last day of work is Wednesday night and I get off at 4 am Thursday morning. I don't go back until the night of the 14th.

The grandson was lame and said is foot was hurting too bad and he didn't want to go. I come home and find out he was riding his bike and playing football. This evening I saw one about 6:45. It came across a draw then went down towards the stand I wasn't in. Couldn't really tell how good it was.

I didn't make it out yesterday, had something come up. I'm gonna try to get out Monday and/or Tuesday after I drop the boy off at school.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Due to the oldest ones b-day party tomorrow I won't be able to get out. But maybe Monday morning and for sure Monday evening. Just saw the weather and it looks like the temps are going to go in our favor but gonna be wet! Lol. Still might have to try and slide out before work during the week, about that time of year...
    I live life at full draw....

I didn't get out Saturday evening, I wanted to give it a rest cause these next three weeks I'm going to be hitting it hard. Good luck to everyone. The time is upon us!!!!!

Monday morning and evening then Tuesday evening. Then my vacation starts Thursday and I will be out every day except Sundays.

In the stand for a few hours now. I saw a buck crossing the road on the way in, didn't get a good look at the headgear though. He was running up a hill, so not sure if he was chasing something or running because he crossed the road.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Busted one on my way into the stand this morning. Didn't see anything else. Heading back out this evening.
    Last edited by ManOfTheFall; 10-26-2015 at 10:47 AM.

Just got settled in a lil bit ago. Decoys out and I'll try some rattling in a bit after everything calms down. Windier and warmer than I'd like but not gonna kill one at the house.
    I live life at full draw....

Thread Information