Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Team #2 check in here!!!!!

This weather this week has been awful this high winds in PA with gusts in the 30-50 range really sucks
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Yeah same here in OH. This stuffs for the birds! They say its suppose to start dying off late tonight but still be on and off gusts. Hopefully the weather turns for the weekend cuz this guy needs to kill something! Lol
    I live life at full draw....

In the tree now, talk about warm. Not the greatest deer hunting weather by any means but you never know right. Checked my camera cards the other day and had a few videos during daylight hours so hoping to catch something moving through here this evening. OH WAIT, and now to top it off the neighbor just decided he wants to fire up his dirt bike and ride all over the d*mn county back here!!! Piece of beep, beep, mother beep, son of a beep! Ahh that's a little better. Well I guess we'll see what happens, maybe he won't be back here long...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151116_075834.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	11244

Last night I saw 2 does cruise by outside the woods about 100 yards out. Back at it this morning. About 8:15 I had the same lil 5 pointer come in to 15 yards (to small), he walked in the corn and 10 minutes later 4 does walked into the bean field and I watched them wondering around for 30 minutes before they trotted off, a few minutes later something spooked a very nice 9 pointer out of the big woods behind me, he passed by about 55 yards. So overall a good morning so far just wish one of those does would come back by. Prolly wrap it up soon and hit it again this evening.
    Last edited by zachc; 11-16-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Well I sat in the stand from 6:15-11:00 and saw absolutely nothing! Not sure why, with all of the activity yesterday I thought for sure I would at least see something living around. Weather conditions weren't perfect but weren't to bad, a lil warm start. Don't know, I won't be out out prolly until next Monday or so.

Looks like me and Mr. Big Boy is going to be a long drawn out battle. This evening was now my 4th encounter with him. I was walking into my stand and I busted him out of his bed 25 yards away from my stand. Hopefully I can get him before gun season.

Going after Mr. Big Boy Thursday and Friday evenings. We'll see what Happens. Saturday is the youth hunt so I will be out with my grandson.

Haven't seen any action lately. I will be taking out the grandson on Saturday evening. Knowing my luck he will put Mr. Big Boy down.

No one says you can't take your bow with you today, lol.

The grandson missed a 4 pointer just after 5 o'clock. It was a 25 yard broadside shot. He was shaking so bad it was hilarious.

Thread Information