right now I have them listed at 2500 for the chevy, and 7500 for the REO
I Have like 25+ guys saying they want the chevy, BUT haven't had a chance to show anyone it, due to its on a farm I don't live on , and I can only be on farm when owner is there, and they been being jerks about it
I have to set up some dates of when they can be there so I can just get it out of there,so, I don;'t need them,
WAS hoping to just keep it in the garage and sell from there, but its NOT working out that way
I was told yesterday, MAYBE this week, end, SO< I have a LONG list of guys planning to look at it first dates I get, and either they will buy and take that day, OR I will have a trailer there ready to remove and relocate it to a place I have 24/7 access to it
the REO, is also there in same garage, and same above deal???
but a bunch bigger of a truck, need to maybe get a larger roll back in or?? again, MAYBE have a buyer just come look and remove it that what ever day I get to show it
as I have 2 guys now that say they want it, but yesterday I had some access to show that, and was more worried about selling that then the chevy, called them and both were out of town and couldn't make it??

so, I spent every minute I was there removing other things of mine, and there is a LOT, filled several trailers and trucks up several times and only made a small dent, and everything HAS to be removed by end of month.

SO< trucks are in NE PA, right now at zip code 1822, and IF I have to relocate them, they will be at 18220, a few miles south of where there at now