Thread: total food plot package and then some

Threaded View

total food plot package and then some

OK so, I am selling a bunch of farm things, I know most folks I am too far away, but never know, so will list what I am selling.
    I honestly have plans to sell it all in a lump packaged deal, and have a few people that MIGHT be interested,m BUT, IF they don't buy, or someone else buys before they do, I don't care as long as it all sells

here are the items
    one international harvester model 340,
    47 hp at the crank not sure on yr,
    runs fine, NO known issue's other than battery is getting old now!
    It currently sits with a 6 ft box scraper on, IT also has a 5 ft side sickle mower for it
    there is also a JD two row corn planter for it too!, and has fast hitch draw bar also!

this tractor was bought new (and only had one owner besides me!) and was ONLY used for small crop planting as it was a dairy farm, I then bought it off the original owner and its been on his farm all its life(I lost hunting rights to farm in 2014, tractor has been in the barn there ever since and still is, along with most of this stuff, BUT its mine and NOW for sale) Last time it was used was in 2013, been parked since while we settled out due to a death in farm opwnership

one International Harvester Model H, believe its about 25 hp or a hair more!
    again forget yr, but it once had a front end loader on it, but was removed in the 80's and only has frame work for it now. I have been using this for many yrs to do a lot of my food plot work. runs fine, BUT could use a carb cleaning and rebuild, as it has a slight hicup when going over bigger bumps, BUT never stops or stalls, just gets a little sputter, and the glass fuel bowel leaks a little some times, .
    last time this was used was in April of 2014, been parked since

Two pull behind Disc's, (believe they are either 8 or 9 ft wide)
    one was rebuild with front slotted blade and all new hard ware and bearings, in 2013, and was last used in 2013 fall planting!.
    second one is an older one, all blades are in good shape, but its a light weight disc and as such I never really used it, so its been sitting for the past 20 yrs or so

Two, Spring Harrows,
    one is 9+ foot wide, other is for an ATV and is only 3 ft wide, I also have spare parts for both of these, including an extra frame for another ATV one, and all parts to put it together.

Two old hay wagons, one is in excellent condition, and second one is, well, JUST a frame now, all wood was removed and the tires are dry rotted, BUT all metal is solid on frame and like parts, just needs to new tires and decking and would be good again!

One 2 row bottom plow (set up for use on the 340 tractor) good condition

One 10 ft double row culti packer, excellent condition

One Old new Holland Grain drill, in good condition

One OLD New Holland Corn Harvester head. in OK condition, hasn't been used in about 25 yrs

Two Old Brain elevators Ok shape, haven't been used in a good 20+ yrs

Now for some other items
    One 14 ft aluminum row boat, semi V excellent shape
    One OLD canoe, haven't measured it, But its from the 60's and garage kept since new, so in great shape
    One old wood stove good condition
    One Snow blower, last used in 2007, but ran fine before parked in garage!
    One Riding lawn mower, Last used in 2013, when also parked in garage

One 1969 Chevy 3/4 Ton 1x4 truck, garage kept since new, with only 45,000 original miles on it, stick shift and V-8 motor
    excellent condition, last used in 2006, been in the garage more or less since the 90's never leaving the farm

One 1948 REO Speed Wagon 5+ ton truck, also bought new and garage kept since new, with only 28,000 mile on it, in excellent condition, hasn\t been used since the early 70\s and just sitting in the garage ever since! been using rear flat bed as a shelf ever since, BUT ran great when parked so??

here are a few pictures of the above items
    and like I said, I have SOME interest in some items, BUT nothing solid yet, and would love to sell all the farm like things in a lump sum to make moving it all easier for me
    As I only have 30 days from July Second to remove all items off this property. WHAT I don't sell before having to move(say by Aug 3 rd or so) is heading to a friends farm auction On Sept 2 nd, where I expect it all to go, one thing at a time
    ALL item right now are located at Zip code 18222 Drums PA
    But as I remove items to a friends farm they will be at zip code 18220 (Deleno PA) about 30 miles south of where there at now! and where the auction will be on Sept 2 nd , He will have a LOT of assorted items in his auction too, if anyone has interest in farm auctions??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 340 side.jpg   340 rear.jpg   model H 2.jpg   disc for 1 2.jpg   grain drill 2.jpg  

Thread Information