Thread: some backyard pic's

Hybrid View

Really cool pics... I have yet to get a Coyote on Trail Cam and we have no Bears around here. All I have is deer and turkey.

Little late but your place reminds me a lot of my late Grandfather's property. He only had about 5 acres or so, but land surrounding his place. He only had 1 neighbor within 1000 yards or so, pretty quiet, tucked back in the woods. He was retired and would garden, landscape, etc. He was always outside. It was cool to see the animals almost like his pets. It was also pretty neat that the animals would go about their business until you would stop and become quiet. They notice that and always seemed to put them on edge almost. Very cool pictures and always interesting to read on here.
    "Get busy huntin' or get busy dyin"

thanks
    sounds like your Grandfather had a good way of living and a nice place too

my critters here don't pay any attention to me if I stp working or make extra noise
    there pretty casual about me
    BUT if anyone shows up or walks near my place they DO get on edge or take off
    I swear they know me now by smell, and as long as they don't smell anyone new, there careless about me

I am sure many of the bears here I could walk up and grab if I wanted to LOL
    no desire to try that

but many have walked up to me and rubbed up against me like a big does does when he says HELLO!

I find it pretty cool, but gather some wouldn't!

Thread Information