Athletic Greens
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wow

I've been hunting your state since 09 and can honesty say I have not had one bad year. I've seen shooters every year, putting and arrow in one is another thing. My seven to ten days spent in Ohio every year is time well spent. Every year hunted was on public land except the first two. I paid for access. Will not do that again. Buy the looks of things your in the middle of the state, don't be afraid to look into public land in the south east corner. You may be surprised. PM me, I'm more than willing to give you a few places I've scouted and don't have time to hunt. Hope everyone has a good season.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
    I dont know about that buddy I didn't see a whole lot last year and the ones I did see weren't the best quality deer either

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

radical thats what the son in laws are for. Heck if I was closer I would drag it out for you maybe even cut it up.
    I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me. ~ Ted Nugent

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Checking in to see who's still checking in LOL
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

well there BH< as always, I think MANY check in(based on this tread has almost 900 views)
    BUT sadly almost none ever add anything, or to show they were even here! with a reply !
    its a ghost town here more or less!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Sure is.........just too bad to see it like this.
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Yeah horrible from what it once was

Maybe a nice little preseason giveaway would spark things back up...wink wink Mike! Lol.
    I live life at full draw....

Quote Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
    Yeah horrible from what it once was

It is. I don't know what happened but it did and we will heat up a little come September maybe but the summer lull is awful.
    I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me. ~ Ted Nugent

Work, Kids, yardwork. That's my excuse. July is mid way, so time for me to get the trail cams out and start taking inventory of what I need to tune up, replace, and what new gadgets I can't live without. Can't wait to see if the Big 8 made it through the winter... Sometimes I think the prep and scouting is as almost as good as the hunt. Almost.

I for yrs felt the prep work of building food plots and running trail cam's was the BEST part of it, well right up until I have that target buck in my sights, then I tend to forget about the other things LOL

But since I stopped hunting now, trail cam's and hearing others tell of there hunts is my fun part of the game, or watching wildlife in the back yard, seems always have something out there, mostly bears now! LOL
    up to 10 different one's now

Thread Information