Thread: Biting

Biting

Anyone catching anything lately last weekend caught a mess of crappie and cooked them over a open fire great table fare

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Last week I did some trout fishing for the second stocking of one of the streams by my cabin. Fishing was painfully slow. I caught one and missed a few. My dad caught a few. But 2 a day was the best anyone did.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I haven't been out hut the guys at work are saying the bass and crappie are hitting really good right now.
    I live life at full draw....

the guys at my hunting camp been hitting local trout streams and doing pretty good, said very few folks out fishing all last week, and weather was great, almost HOT, for this early

BUT said turkeys were slow and very few gobbling going on, and the woods were very crowded on game lands all week! even greening up pretty good too!

I've only made it out a few times been pulling a lot of overtime at work; but I've been catching mostly crappie and a few catfish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1433129826420.jpg  

Haven't been out in awhile but will try this weekend

Well didn't make it out this weekend suv had some problems so went and bought a truck instead of fixing it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1433761864123.jpg  

Ahh man, doesn't that suck, I hate having to buy a new truck! (Actually sold mine and am shopping for another one). Nice truck just looks like one thing wrong with it...is that an oval on the grille of it (ford), lol...
    I live life at full draw....

The price was right and had some extras and lower mileage for what I.wanted to spend

Thread Information