Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offering a Spring Bear Hunt May, June 2015

Offering a Spring Bear Hunt May, June 2015

Offering a Spring Bear Hunt for end of May and June. You'll have a nice cabin over a lake and 4 active baits with tree stands, True wilderness, 2 hours North of Montreal. Lots of bears and very high success. References available. We are looking for big whitetails with accommodations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WGI_0145.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	10980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0002 (2).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	10981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000047.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	10982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0004.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	10983

nice bears there, sounds like a decent trade, but sadly I'm not a bear hunter and don't live in Ohio LOL

I do have lots of bears where I live however, many are rather tame as to true wilderness bears LOL

Good luck, and happy hunting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 bears 007.jpg   3 bears 010.jpg   049.jpg   016.jpg   bear candy bar 001.jpg  

Very nice pictures, may I ask where where they taken?

my backyard in NE PA, I typically get about 7-8 different bears here , on a regular basis most of the yr
    had one small male that was here till jan of this yr, then denned up for 7 weeks and was back, ,
    I have a LOT of bear experience, I used to help trap and tag them, and known a LOT of folks that , sadly used to try and make them more tame than wild, feeding them heavy, SO, I learned a lot about bears over the past 30+ yrs
    cannot tell you how many wild bears over the yrs I have had within say 10 ft of me, has to be in the hundreds! LOL

from cubs to injured to BIG and old , Largest I am sure of, was a male that was weighted in spring at 776 lbs alive, coming out of hibernation, making him an honest 850+ lbs live bear come fall!,figuring what he would loose over winter time!
    he ate out of my hands too LOL
    But sadly got hit by a car, crossing a 4 lane road by a 70+ yr old woman, who said she didn't see it!
    it couldn't run, it used to waddle about, slow as a snail, and she couldn't see it, sunny day middle of the day! in the passing lane when she hit it>
    was aged at 16 yrs of age, and again, 776 lbs on the scale dead!
    have some video of him alive, but no way to post it, as its on VHS< if you remember that stuff LOL

here is a picture from 2 days ago, this little male was up on my darn deck railing eating bird seed, that rail is about 5.5 inches wide only and about 4 ft off the deck, NOT sure how he got up there, but these darn bears has some good balance! LOL

last couple are of another male that didn't want to den up, last winter was here till early jan, and then the last 2 are a female, she had 4 cubs last spring, then about mid june, she lost one, and had just 3, the in sept she and all cubs went MIA< never seen her or them again? not sure if she got hit bt a car and cubs went??
    or what, but, things happen so?
    But yes, I have a LOT of bear experience and experiences! LOL there way cool critters to me, NOT against hunting them, I just don't have any desire to! HAHA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bear on rail 001.jpg   bear on rail 002.jpg   bear in snow.jpg   bear on deck 2.jpg   bear on deck.jpg  

Impressive! I love bears but I'n not sure I would have the nerves strong enough to have them eat in my hand! Is deer hunting in PA have bounced back and do you get nice bucks?

Well I have done a lot of dumb things, I have crawled into several bears dens with bears in them too LOL,
    as for deer hunting in pa, well its hit and miss, better than what it was , for big bucks, but its still not a prime deer state. Too little effort by the state for real quality, and many many hunters here still have the if its brown its down, shooting deal, antler restriction or not?
    Some area's are great, mostly on private lands where they do QDM, some public /game lands, have gotten better, as the state does plant a few food plots here and there, but most forest, are in despert need of help, to make better habitat, for wildlife to really mature and grow.
    its getting better but a slow road here, and a shame, as Pa has the largest amount of forested public access lands in the eastern half of the USA, so its potential is huge, IF the stata would step up more, and hunters would slow down on the cheating and killing small bucks

Thank you for clarifying, hopefully that mentality of killing small bucks will vanish

I would like to think so, but its a LONG ways off, too many generations of hunters here have the Kill it now, as won't be here next yr, and there the reason its NOT there the next yr and they don't get it?>
    same guys cry about NO deer in there area and shoot every one they DO see, then complain again about NO deer being there
    its LIKE< well STOP shooting deer there and next yr there will be more?, same with bucks, let them small one's go and Next yr there will be bigger
    they just don't get it!
    we have generations of meat hunters here, and poachers too, sad
    when I had my gun store, it was like 70% of the hunters were proud of telling me how they cheat?, made me hunt out of state a lot LOL, still rather hunt other states than here in PA< hell last yr I didn't even hunt in my home state, for many reasons NOT just this!
    I again admit, the odds of getting a big buck in PA< are higher now than in its history, so don't want to sound like it totally bad!
    the antler restriction has helped a LOT, its just a slow progress, still in the works! IMO

Would love to bear hunt once but can't let anyone hunt on the land I deer hunt nice pics though

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information