Thread: Wyoming Antelope Hunt

Wyoming Antelope Hunt

Has anyone ever taken a trip to Wyoming to hunt antelope? I look to do an out of state hunt each year and was kicking around antelope. If anyone has any referrals of outfitters or personal experiences to share that would be awesome.

I have not. Good luck though. I would love to have the flexibility and resources to do an out of state hunt on a yearly basis. Always seems that one of the two either the flexibility with family obligations or the resources are lacking. Good luck enjoy it. I hope you are successful.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

well I have NOT hunted antelope there, but have spent a bunch of time in WY , and seen a lot of them there, but mostly in winter time, so ranges change
    However if your willing to hunt SD over WY, I might be able to get you a decent hunt there, could even add a deer (50/50 spilt of white tail and mule deer in area) IT would be more of a do it yourself hunt, than a fully guided one, to get the best price, BUT can also be a fully guided deal too, if thats what you prefer.
    I used to hunt a few states a yr for many many yrs, and found some great places and deal to allow for more hunts, as my budget wasn't unlimited in any way! just saved up and worked all yr to have funds to take trips!
    if your interested let me know, and I can PM you the info!

mrbb,

I was actually in Presho, SD two falls ago for a pheasent hunt. Had a blast hunting them. There were a few times that we ran across a couple white tails and asked each other why we didn't spring for a deer tag. I am definately open to another SD hunt, even a DIY hunt. We were planning on a DIY in Wyoming as well to save some cash. Like you we try to be as thrifty as possible so we can keep doing our out of state hunts. So far we have done the pheasents in SD and wild hogs in Oklahoma. We have been wanting to do elk in CO or ID for awhile but that is a really expensive trip. If you would PM me the info I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Wolfe

I went on an archery hunt in Wyoming several years back... We went with Table Mountain, Scot and Angie Denny. They were FABULOUS PEOPLE !!! If you have ever seen the show on tv, they are every bit as genuine and down to earth in person as they appear on the show. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Thread Information