As far as for Ohio: I seem to be in a rut, hunting the same area, the same trees. Having success, but feeling I need to expand my options. After taking a buck on thursday last yr, I did move around and do some scouting. Just don't like boogering the place up during the rut. I want to change areas and find more locations to put into my GPS. I'd like to do that in this spring. ( maybe)
I also would like to have a couple more guys to join us on the hunt in Ohio. Alot of friends show interest, but never commit and come down in Nov.
As far as NH: I do the same thing here, and hunt the same areas. Need to invest some time in scouting a new location or two.
Bring my two grandsons, who are now old enough to go. Just maybe they will put down those games with no reality, and get into hunting and fishing with reality.
I should lose some wieght and get in better shape. ( Fat chance of that happening) !
I am for sure putting my fathers boat in the water this spring and doing some fishing. We lost him last June, and I'm sure some old memories will arise when fishing the same lakes we did together for so many years. He is missed.