Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Personaly Goals for Next Year - Hunting or Non-Hunting related

As far as for Ohio: I seem to be in a rut, hunting the same area, the same trees. Having success, but feeling I need to expand my options. After taking a buck on thursday last yr, I did move around and do some scouting. Just don't like boogering the place up during the rut. I want to change areas and find more locations to put into my GPS. I'd like to do that in this spring. ( maybe)
    I also would like to have a couple more guys to join us on the hunt in Ohio. Alot of friends show interest, but never commit and come down in Nov.
    As far as NH: I do the same thing here, and hunt the same areas. Need to invest some time in scouting a new location or two.
    Bring my two grandsons, who are now old enough to go. Just maybe they will put down those games with no reality, and get into hunting and fishing with reality.
    I should lose some wieght and get in better shape. ( Fat chance of that happening) !
    I am for sure putting my fathers boat in the water this spring and doing some fishing. We lost him last June, and I'm sure some old memories will arise when fishing the same lakes we did together for so many years. He is missed.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

1. Set up my treestands, cameras and feeders earlier this year and scout way more.
    2. Lose 40 pounds by the end if 2015
    3. Get into my Bible more this year
    4. My last goal is to balance my other activities better with hunting during deer season.

Good luck bryson. Do you have a plan of attack for meeting your weigh loss goal?
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Yes. I've been eating much healthier and been doing cardio.. jogging and walking with my dog

Great you have to start somewhere! I cant stand cardio as in running/jogging. I plan to go hiking as soon as our snow melts. I have been doing workout dvd programs which have helped. Stick to it and you will reach your goals.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thx. I'm not a big fan of cardio but jogging and walking with the dog makes it suck less.

I just ordered p90x3 today so that's gonna help me meet my weight loss goal

Good deal. I have been doing the T25 program for 8 weeks now. I have gotten good results, I didn't follow the nutrition "guide" as it recommend 1600 cals which in my mind is way to low for a normal guy. Plus I wanted sustainable results so I eat more and mostly meat and veggies. I have lost 10 lbs but I dropped a clothing size and look a lot better. I don't worry about the scale as long as I have an improving body composition. P90x3 is my next program if I can find it for sale without being bundled with the shakeology suppliments/meal replacements.

Ya it adds up I had to jump through hoops to get just p90x3

I hear ya mossberg, I just want the program not the supplements as I will pick those on my own and off of the sale rack for much less, also I do not want a coach. I am self motivated and don't need to "check in" with anyone. Those things aside it is really a great program.

Thread Information