Thread: fuse quivers anygood?

Hybrid View

fuse quivers anygood?

Hey any hoyt people out there use the fuse vector xt quiver girl friend is getting me one bcuz I like the looks of it and its the hoyt thing to do but is there anything better for that price its only 50 dollars?

Not up to date with all of the new equipment. But a few years ago I picked a Mathews spiderweb removal quiver for my Hoyt as it was the nicest one out there. I still use the quiver. All I am saying is make sure you look at other brands before committing unless it is to late.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thanks for the input unless I find a cheaper and lighter one thank thats the one for me plus kames let her put it on layaway and they didn't have any other ones. Is yours pretty light?

It is very light and it is a twist off to remove from bow. It was expensive. Fuse has come a long way with its accessories.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information